No Colorbox Found
Eintracht has 10 points in his assets after playing 7 rounds of German Bundesliga. The team also defended Germany’s honor in the Europa League, where achieved a great success against Marseille (2: 1) and Lazio (4: 1). Two weeks ago, the “eagles” won the visit to Hoffenheim.
Dusseldorf entered Germany’s elite as the champion of the lower division. The team started properly with just one defeat in the first 4 rounds. Then there were 3 defeats and the last of them was Schalke’s home (0: 2).
The shape and facts point to success for the hosts. Eintracht’s attack is very effective this season and only problems come from the defense of the team. Dusseldorf, in turn, scores hard.
Eintracht – Fortuna – Results
The two teams have one victory in this rivalry, and the draws are 2. In 3 of these 4 matches both teams managed to score.
Eintracht – Fortuna – Statistics
- Eintracht is in a streak of victories in 3 official games.
- The “Eagles” scored in all 9 games since the start of the season.
- The team won their last 2 households with a score of 4: 1.
- Dusseldorf has only one success so far in the Bundesliga.
- German second-level champions are in a series of 3 consecutive losses in which they have scored only 2 goals.
- The team did not score goals only in their visit to Stuttgart, and scored in 4 out of 7 games.
- In the initial 7 rounds, 5 of Eintracht’s matches covered the Over 2.5 goals line and this happened in 4 of Fortuna’s matches.
Eintracht – Fortuna – ODDs
Eintracht – Fortuna – News
Croatian national Ante Rebic has a red card and will miss game vs. Fortuna. In addition to the striker, the defeat misses Carlos Salcedo and Timothy Chandler, and goalkeeper Kevin Trapp remains questionable about the game.
A total of 12 people fill the guest’s infirmary. Among them, we will point out the more important figures, defenders Raphael Wolf, Jean Zimmer and striker Henry Hoffman.