Information That Is Collected from You
- Information provided voluntarily over email or through filling a form;
- Correspondence records of all emails;
- For research purposes, answers to any polls we may conduct;
- Communication data such as traffic and location data.
How Your Data Is Protected
All of your personal information is collected and secured by our site according to the Electronic Communications Act of 2003 and the Data Protection Act of 1998. Please be aware, even despite the steadfast security protocols, you may still be suspect to security risks when online data is being transmitted. This means that we will not be entirely able to totally safeguard your information from third party access. This also means we are not liable for damages or losses that could be occurred as a result of violations of security or any of our omissions.
How Your Sensitive Information Is Used
Your personal information will not be used by us for commercial purposes with third parties unless you authorise us to. Your sensitive information will only be used in these ways:
- For market research purposes;
- For improving our services and products, better understanding of customers;
- When providing certain third parties with information regarding our sites users, but with no specific details;
Certain cases may occur, however, where this personal information may by passed onto third parties:
- When our complete business or assets are sold;
- Upon compulsion of the authorities;
- Due to fraud protection;
Your sensitive information will not be sold, marketed and rented to any third parties.
Users Who Are Underage
We are steadfastly dedicated to protecting the minors. As a result, we will never make use of any information of persons under the age of 18.