The first two places in Group E look pre-set. In the first round, Arsenal and Sporting did not encounter a problem with their households against Voorska Poltava (4: 2) and Qarabag (2: 0) respectively. Qarabag is in a series of three consecutive wins in the Azerbaijan Championship, while Arsenal is coming out for eight consecutive successes in all tournaments.
A match in which Arsenal is a much more classy team, and Unai Emery, like the Worcester household, can once again rely on a solid team. Problems about “The Gunners” can come from the distant and unknown destination, as well as the possible underestimation of the opponent. We are expecting an early goal from Londoners to calm the team, and in the second part everything is decided.
Qarabag – Arsenal – Statistics
- The match on Thursday will be the first between Qarabag and Arsenal.
- The Azerbaijan champion has 4 appearances against English opponents and has lost all of them and their goal difference is 1:14.
- Qarabag lost his last 3 games from the Europa League tournament.
- Arsenal lost only once in its last 15 games from the group stage of European club tournaments and won 11 of them.
- In 6 of the last 8 games of the “gunners” the hits were more than 2.5 and both teams managed to write.
- The Gunners hit first in their previous 6 games and 12 out of 16 goals fell in the second half.
Qarabag – Arsenal – ODDs
Qarabag – Arsenal – News
Home playmaker Danny Quintana is injured and misses Arsenal’s home team. Petr Čech’s title guard is injured, but Brend Leno will still be under the door. Konstantinos Mavropanos and Elizley Maitland-Nile have been injured, who would have been on the pitch since the first minute. Captain Laurent Koscielny is still recovering from a severe trauma.