Group 1 of League One of the League of Nations starts with zero equality between Germany and France. It is now up to the Netherlands to record a debut, and the Germans will rest. Bookmakers give a serious advantage to “cocks”, but we have to find out if the new generation in the Dutch lineup is capable of opposing talented Frenchmen.
We do not believe this group offers us a zero draw, and we would even bet more hits in the game. World champions should win, but we are on a favorite bet, at least as far as the matches involving France are concerned. We are betting on First Half over 1.5 goals.
France – Netherlands Analysis
France had to defend the nickname World Champion and did it relatively well in Germany in the first League League game. The duo ended 0: 0, and the pitch was equivalent. The two teams had plenty of space to play in Areolla’s match, and Noer reported with some brilliant salvation. In the last 10 minutes of the game, the French have pulled back and this could have been a bad joke, since then came the best positions for the Manashaft.
11 months have passed since the last official match for the Netherlands, and for that period the team played 7 girlfriends. This was imposed by the fact that the “tulips” failed to qualify for the World Cup in Russia this summer. On Thursday, the “orange” beat home Peru after a complete turn to 2: 1 with two goals at Memphis Depay in the second half.
France – Netherlands Previous Matches
- The story between the two teams spans in 26 games.
- The victories for France are 12, those for the Netherlands 10 and the draws 4.
- Interestingly, the Dutch have more points scored – 53 against 45 admitted.
- The two countries were in a group in the World Cup Qualifiers 2018, and the French won both matches even without a goal.
- “The Fellows” led to a break in 4 of their last 5 games between the two teams.
France – Netherlands Statistics
- France has not lost in its last 12 games – 9 wins and 3 losses.
- The Fellows have no defeat in their own field, in an official match since March 2013.
- The Netherlands has one defeat, from England, in its previous 10 matches, and 7 of them have been won.
- The Netherlands scored a goal and did not lose in their last 6 away games.
- The “Orange” have not finished at zero draw since November 2013 – 53 games.
France – Netherlands ODDs
France – Netherlands News
Hugo Loris is out of the line due to injury and again Alfonso Areola will stand under the door. In the top positions are also not expected changes in the composition of the match with Germany.
Wesley Snyder will not take part in the visit to Paris due to a trauma against Peru on Thursday. In his absence the most experienced are Daley Blind, Kevin Stormman and Ryan Babel, and Memphis Depay is in good shape. New generation boys will be hoping for minutes in an official match after they entered as a reserve in the game a few days ago.